Why Invest In Cambodia
• Political stability. Even though in the previous decades the country witnessed war and civil unrest, in current years the ASEAN member is socio-political has tuned 180 degrees and it enjoys a comparatively peaceful era below Prime Minister Hun Sen.
• Macroeconomic stability. Cambodia's developing economy has an anticipated high-growth outlook.
• Low inflation.
• Stable exchange rate.
• Low debt-to-GDP price.
• Investment incentive. The country has an existing investment law that offers really generous incentives for investors. No foreign levy or capital obtain tax.
• No exchange handle.
• Each economic sector is open to foreign investment.
• Complete ownership. Foreign investor can personal 100% of their business.
• Revenue may be easily transferred into and out of your nation. • Its young function force will imply far better purchasing power inside the near future and demand for housing will raise due to household formation.
• Higher GDP growth.
• High rental return.
• Cambodia becoming strategically positioned beside Thailand and Vietnam and midway involving China and India love economic spill over from the development of all its neighbouring counties economy.
• Cambodia has lots of untapped all-natural sources for instance well known tourism sites, mineral deposits, off-shore oil and gas reserves and a great deal of fertile land for agriculture.
Why Invest In The Peak Cambodia
Potential High Returns & Capital Appreciation of projected doubling every single 5 years due to increasing land prices & construction costs in Prime Central district of Phnom Penh
Higher Rental Yield with current rates at 8-11% per annum
Leverage on First Mover's Advantage at the start with the property boom
Developing country with Higher Economic Activity and Increasing Foreign Direct Investments from China, Europe, Japan and Korea
Prime Location in Phnom Penh City; Boeung Keng Kang 1
Iconic Landmark in Phnom Penh; prominent and easy to identify
Walking distance to Casino, Embassies, Aeon Mall, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tourist hotspot, Night Life & Eateries etc
Close to to Central Company District Financial centre
Short distance to Phnom Penh International Airport
24-hour security system: CCTV, Card Access
No Additional Buyers' Stamp Duty
No Capital Gain Tax or Sellers' Stamp Duty
Get to know more details on The Peak Phnom Penh